Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40186 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,787 Dinar (R$ 4,446) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)