Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.636 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,922 Dinar (€1,175) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)