Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.633 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,046 Dinar (€1,253) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)