Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07485 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,369 Dinar (Mex$ 31,658) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 3 hours ago)