Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.384 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,464 Dinar ($1,781) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)