Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 464%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.808 LYDX / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 171% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,140 Dinar ($3,697) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)