Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,955 Dinar (€1,214) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)