Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,008 Dinar (€1,279) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)