Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.518 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,616 Dinar (€2,382) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)