Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,916 Dinar (€2,583) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)