Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,134 Dinar (€1,309) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)