Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,134 Dinar (€1,327) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)