Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,477 Dinar (€2,258) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)