Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.632 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,939 Dinar (€1,189) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)