Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,730 Dinar (€2,455) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)