Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.627 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,158 Dinar (€1,326) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)