Cost of living comparison between Recife, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 727 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44138 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,672 Dinar (R$ 6,054) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (40 minutes ago)