Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.471 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,922 Dinar (€2,667) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)