Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.623 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,248 Dinar (€1,385) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)