Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,976 Dinar (€2,605) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (42 minutes ago)