Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.648 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,469 Dinar (€1,498) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)