Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,460 Dinar (﷼ 41,535,440) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)