Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21137 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,800 Dinar (kr8,518) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)