Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21631 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,758 Dinar (kr8,126) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)