Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21177 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,446 Dinar (kr11,550) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)