Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,624 Dinar (CH$780,024) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)