Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33755 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,499 Dinar (7,403 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (38 minutes ago)