Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35695 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,267 Dinar (3,549 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)