Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35014 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,444 Dinar (4,124 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)