Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37722 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,816 Dinar (4,814 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)