Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36301 LYD / ILS
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,690 Dinar (10,164 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)