Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01715 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,219 Dinar (Taka 129,369) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)