Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01654 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,164 Dinar (Taka 70,357) in Rajshahi.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)