Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02175 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,972 Dinar (₨90,667) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)