Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02098 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,008 Dinar (₨95,685) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)