Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01951 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,530 Dinar (₨78,409) in Rajahmundry.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)