Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02130 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,843 Dinar (₨86,544) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)