Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36331 LYD / ILS
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,636 Dinar (7,256 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (37 minutes ago)