Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37213 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,437 Dinar (3,862 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)