Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,041 Dinar ($2,123) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (26 minutes ago)