Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08856 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,105 Dinar (ARS $23,769) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)