Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19246 LYD / GTQ *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,087 Dinar (Q16,039) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)