Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19363 LYD / GTQ *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,997 Dinar (Q15,479) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)