Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01206 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,249 Dinar (₨103,534) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (43 minutes ago)