Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,653 Dinar (NZ$2,844) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)