Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09703 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,714 Dinar (R 17,664) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)