Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.020 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,879 Dinar (C$1,842) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)