Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,685 Dinar (﷼ 51,231,074) in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (16 minutes ago)