Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,444 Dinar (﷼ 56,899,344) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (35 minutes ago)