Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,872 Dinar (﷼ 43,026,703) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (36 minutes ago)