Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20643 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 244% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,498 Dinar (元26,636) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)