Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20592 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,462 Dinar (元7,098) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)