Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,371 Dinar (1,534,630 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)