Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,316 Dinar (1,573,235 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)