Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,810 Dinar (2,404,729 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)