Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,826 Dinar (2,445,973 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)