Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,627 Dinar (1,713,017 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (36 minutes ago)