Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00155 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,616 Dinar (1,692,997 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)