Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14324 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,133 Dinar (Bs 21,869) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (39 minutes ago)