Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14187 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,382 Dinar (Bs 23,842) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)