Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05039 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,768 Dinar ($U74,775) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)