Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04263 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,952 Dinar ($U45,801) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)