Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04183 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,723 Dinar ($U41,190) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)