Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04830 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,014 Dinar ($U41,692) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)