Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,576 Dinar (CH$708,666) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)