Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,735 Dinar (CH$816,735) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)