Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41303 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,179 Dinar (S/. 2,854) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)