Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40576 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,315 Dinar (S/. 3,240) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)