Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,223 Dinar (₨64,918) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)