Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20543 LYD / HRK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,817 Dinar (13,711 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)