Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06971 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,447 Dinar (Mex$ 35,095) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)