Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42247 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,245 Dinar (S/. 2,947) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)