Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41616 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,398 Dinar (S/. 3,359) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)