Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.355 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,863 Dinar ($1,375) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)