Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,914 Dinar ($2,775) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)