Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,383 Dinar ($1,753) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)