Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,545 Dinar ($1,830) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)