Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,387 Dinar (€856) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)