Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,178 Dinar (85,235 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)