Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02674 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,259 Dinar (47,084 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)