Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,642 Dinar (€1,743) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)