Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,511 Dinar (€957) in Prešov.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)