Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01434 LYD / CVE *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,900 Dinar (132,506 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)