Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01471 LYD / CVE *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,831 Dinar (124,448 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)