Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37551 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,525 Dinar (4,060 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (25 minutes ago)