Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34675 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,286 Dinar (6,593 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)