Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20785 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,511 Dinar ($b12,079) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)