Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20111 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,766 Dinar ($b8,782) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)