Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.760 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,683 Dinar (£1,524) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)