Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.816 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,446 Dinar (£1,347) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)