Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,677 Dinar (£1,443) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)