Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.774 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,593 Dinar (£1,462) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)